Tuesday 14 July 2009

Snorkelling, Reading and Knitting!

We were awoken by the sheep baaaing loudly this morning, so decided to take advantage of the whole day - even Nora managed to get up early. As you can see, I put on my snorkelling gear, ready for a trip to the sea. I know it looks a bit odd as I am sitting on top of a toilet seat, but we keep our snorkelling gear in the bathroom as we sometimes practice our snorkelling skills in the bath.

Unfortunately, by the time we got to leave, it was raining really hard. Some call that raining "cats and dogs" but this is obviously a ludicrous falsehood (keep up the CALF!). So we had to stay inside instead.

I thought it was about time I caught up with the current research in detective work, and Nora wanted to have a go a knitting a jumper. Unfortunately she got in a bit of a muddle. Even Simon was unable to help, and he has handy toes (or toey hands) that could be good for fiddly things like knitting.

So that was our day really. Hope you all had a good one. We'll try snorkelling again tomorrow. I need to thank the turtles for the jumper they gave us.

Bye for now! Love from Lewis x

No comments:

Post a Comment