Tuesday 11 August 2009

dolly

its been a crazy week - pandemonium! as lewis told you, the fluffy-hair house has moved! (i think he explained that the house was not put onto a lorry, as i first thought, but that we are now actually in a different house. and i know my bottom is a bit big, but it is not the size of a lorry and i do not look like the back of a bus).

anyway, dolly the sheep missed us so much that she has decided to come and live with us! here we are, playing in the garden. it was a hot day today, so we (i) needed to eat lots of cake to give us (me) energy.



i think we look cool in our sunny glasses. lewis won't be happy with me because i have now lost my glasses of sunshine, but i suppose i look like i am wearing them anyway because of my black eyes, so maybe he won't notice.

time to go! i can hear simon calling me (maybe he has found my sunny eyes) xx

1 comment:

  1. I know you lost them Nora. I can help you look for them tomorrrow. I am a detective, after all!
    Lewis x

    ReplyDelete