Tuesday 7 September 2010

My Gorilla Cousins!

I expect you are all wondering where I have been. Even if you haven't, I'll tell you anyway. I went on a holiday to see my cousins in Africa. Here I am in the van on the way there. I don't mean that I travelled in a van all the way from the Fluffy-Hair house, as that would have taken weeks and I didn't pack enough bananas for that. No, I went in a plane (but had to share a seat with a rabbit from Italy) and then got in a van.



Anyway. As you can see from the video, I got on very well. My cousins shared their bamboo with me and I gave them some bananas in return.



They treated me very well and told me that I was a very hansom blackback.

.

I am now back in the Fluffy-Hair house. Nora was very jealous as she said that a panda should go to Rwanda and that a gorilla should go to Manila . I haven't told her yet that I also went to see some other animals. Riley the Rhino knows, because I saw his aunt and uncle. I'll put the pictures of that on here soon, when Nora isn't looking. I was invited to see some giraffes as they had heard I am MAD (Master of Animal Detective) and needed some help from me. But as I said, more on that another time.


Here I am with one of my relatives - we think he may be my uncle. He's looking quite grumpy as he wanted my red tie, but I wouldn't give it to him as I needed it to keep warm in the cold nights, and, of course, to maintain my high standards of appearance.

I will keep in touch with them.


Off to catch up on my sleep.

Lots of love, Lewis MAD xx

No comments:

Post a Comment