Friday 24 June 2011

Gorilla Mission

As I said in my previous post, I can now (partially) reveal what I have been up to.  As you know, Bond. Badger Bond. has been staying with us in the Fluffy-Hair house.  He was given a top secret mission (which now has bottom open status - please note that this is not related to bowel movements - even though I am a vegetarian). 

Anyway.  They (I cannot tell you who 'They' are), needed a gorilla for their mission, so Bond. Badger Bond. asked me.  To cut a long story short, they actually wanted someone for a guerrilla mission, but something got lost in translation, and they had a real gorilla (me) instead.


To avoid the gorilla/guerrilla confusion, I was given a disguise, as you can see.  I bet it took you a while to work out it was me!

We also had a mole working with us, but he is now underground, so not in the picture.


Although I cannot go into details, you will be pleased to hear that the world is now a safer place.  Thanks to Bond. Badger Bond. and his intelligence skills, my MAD (Master of Animal Detective) skills and Sir Veilance, we managed to capture the assailant, who has now sailed far away (to a prison).

I am now looking forward to a relaxing weekend with Nora and the other animals in the Fluffy-Hair house!

Lots of love, Lewis MAD xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment