Saturday 24 September 2011

Banana Sun

Hello all!  Look at what we've been up too!  Nora and I decided to take a trip to the seaside!


Unfortunately, we had a bit of an argument on the way (over a banana) - so that is why we look a bit grumpy in the photo above. 


To avoid any further disagreements, Nora decided to spend the day by the pool, and I decided to spend it on the beach, as you can see.


I really enjoyed myself!



Here I am looking a bit tired (after the end of a day doing nothing!).  Maybe if I'd had the banana to eat on the way, I would have had more energy.  But anyway.  Enough of that.  The banana issue has been sorted.


We spent the last part of the day relaxing together in the sun (after ordering a banana milkshake for myself and a chocolate one for Nora - she paid, after the banana incident in the morning).  It was so hot I had to wear a scarf on my head to stop my brain boiling!  Maybe I should have taken my tie off: that would have helped cool me down.

Anyway, we are back in the Fluffy-Hair house and all is well.

Lots of love, Lewis MAD xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment