Sunday 9 October 2011

Sheep Rustling!

Oh, what a commotion!  Some animals stole Dolly the Sheep!


Unknown to them, I am one of the best animal detectives (not many of us are MAD (Master of Animal Detective) you know!).  So I popped into my family library to find out more about these rustlers, as you can see below.


I did a bit of research.  Apparently, these rustlers are not very bright (as in intellect, not as in light or fluorescent clothing).  So I knew that my MADness would be of use.


I went to see the sea.  I calculated (using a very complicated formula that only those who are MAD know) that they would head that way...


... and heard a 'baaaaaa' in amongst the greenery!




You will be pleased to hear that after a lot of hard work and help from the other animals in the Fluffy-Hair house,  Dolly has safely returned (although looking a bit worn out, as you can see).  In all the commotion, she bumped her head, and (although she didn't want me to say this) is a bit embarrassed that the bump makes her look like she has a horn.  Thankfully, the hat covers it up well.

So, another case has been solved by yours truly.

Lots of love and fluffy-sheep-hair,

Lewis MAD xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment