Wednesday 30 November 2011

Pampered Monkey Treat

Monkey asked me to put some photos on here.  He's just returned from a pampering 'spa day' out.  I'm not sure how he managed to get the chance to do this, but he smiled a lot (as always) and muttered something about the goats owing him a favour.


Here he is relaxing on the beach (I think it was just after he had a massage).

He also got to do a yoga class.


Apparently, this pose is called the Down Face Dog.  He's so good at it that I think it should be renamed the Down Face Monkey!


Look at him - he is so flexible!  I wish I could do that, but I have bandy legs :-(


He even ended his pampering day with a cocktail!  It is called a Monkey La-La!  I think it was named after another monkey, but as you can see, he seems happy enough with that.

Anyway, we are all tired here in the Fluffy-Hair house - so its off to bed!  I'm sure Monkey will sleep well tonight.

Lots of love and fluffy dreams, Lewis MAD (and Monkey, of course) xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment