Tuesday 5 November 2013

DAFT instead of MAD

Well, I have come to a big decision.  What? I hear you ask (well, I hope I do).  Well...  I have finally decided that being MAD (Master of Animal Detective) is not enough.  I would like to be DAFT (Doctor of Animal and Fluffy Theories) too.

I came to my decision after two important events.  Firstly, I found out what had been making the neighbours ill.  They were all a little hoarse and were suffering from hay fever, brought on by nightmares and feelings of being unstable.  It turns out that Mr Mustard the horse started it all off with his sneezing.  Apparently, he had been visiting the local fish school and had stuck his head in peppery water.  I used my MAD detective skills to solve that one.  All the animals in the Fluffy-Hair house were impressed.



The second important event was finding Peggy Browne the Pufferfish in the school down the road (the same place where Mr Mustard the horse became ill).  After talking to the Head of the school (who also had a body and fins), we are letting her stay with us for a while on work experience.


Nora and I have been helping her with her writing skills, as you can see.  I know that if I was DAFT I would be able to help her more.

So there you have it.  I am obviously a very talented, if not modest, Gorilla.  So I think it is about time I tried to be DAFT.  I'll have to apply to a university.  I'm hoping I'll be successful.  Go Gorilla!!

Lots of love from Lewis xxx (MAD for not too much longer!)



No comments:

Post a Comment