Monday 1 February 2010

Fitter or Fatter?



Well, in my effort to keep fit, I decided to get some guidance. So Nora and I settled down to read some instructions of how to walk. Nora thought this was all a bit silly because, of course, we know how to walk. As you can see, she did not take much interest.

Anyway. I decided to take a walk on my own. As you know, I have rather a big bottom, so find it difficult to get the correct walking posture (it takes all my effort to hold it in). So I had to keep stopping for rests. But these were in some very beautiful places as you can see.


Here I am in the middle of a field! Luckily there were some sheep around, so they gave me a 'lift' to a church in the woods.


Here I am resting with God, nature and some dead humans.




When I got back to the Fluffy-Hair house, I was very disappointed to find Nora raiding the cupboards for sweets. Shocking! She excuses it by saying that no matter what happens she will not get any fatter or any thinner.

I suppose there is some truth in that, but being an active gorilla, I would much rather be fit than have all my teeth fall out.
Have a happy week.
Lots of love from Lewis x

2 comments:

  1. Dr McDennison
    I am concerned that you might have contracted gorillaitisis. Please contact me immediately
    Prof McShaldon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Reader,

    I am not sure who this Doctor and Professor are. Are you friends with nurse Nora? I don't think gorillaititis exists in this country anymore. And what is all this muck (Mc) you speak of?

    From Lewis the Gorilla

    ReplyDelete