Wednesday 17 February 2010

wooly rooms



my new year desolution or revolution or something something is to eat less cake. lewis said i had to, so here i am only with one slice. it was a bit fluffy, just like me, as dolly had given the fluffy-hair house some of her wool to use. i must say, although don't tell her, that it was a bit tough and chewey. it was woolly in many senses of the word (i don't really know what that means, but lewis told me to write it to show a comical play on words or something something).

but anyway. lewis was happy that i only had a slice (although he doesn't know there are many others).

we decided to go away for the weekend. lewis felt like a rock star as we stayed in his own room and he met up with his lemur friend to jam (apparently this did not involve eating jam or any scones) and play his drums again. too bad there wasn't a nora or a panda room. if there was I am sure it would be filled with cake, pink dresses, hammocks and dvds of holby city. i hope that next time we go away there is.




anyway, lewis wanted me to show you this picture. although i'm not sure why because he doesn't spell his name like that.

i'm off now. lewis is trying to teach me yoga (not to be confused with our friend yoda) to help me and my big bottom.

lots of love

nora the panda, who one day wants to have a room named after her just like a certain gorilla i know xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment