Saturday 8 January 2011

New Year!

Hello fellow Fluffies! Happy New Year! As usual, it has been busy in the Fluffy-Hair house. Luckily we managed to have a relaxing Christmas day and even got some presents, as you can see.




Nora ate and drank too much, unfortunately - but she might tell you more about that another time. Oh, and just in case you were wondering, I was sent on a mission to find a missing Santa (I am in more demand nowadays because I am MAD). As you can see, I used my great detective skills to find him.




Regrettably, by the time I got to him he was obviously suffering from exhaustion. I heard that he spent a couple of days in hospital because of it. A reindeer I met said that there was a bit of a problem, as he went to the wrong hospital and ended up having plastic surgery! What a mix up!

I think you can see from the photo that he may have had a little too much. Oh well, at least he has nearly a year to recover.


Love to you all. Happy New Year!

Love from Lewis and all in the Fluffy-Hair house xx

No comments:

Post a Comment