Monday 31 January 2011

Top Secret




Well, its all been going on this weekend.  It started with an urgent telephone call.  It seems that someone (I cannot divulge who) had heard of my MAD (Master of Animal Detective) qualification.  I was told to get on a train for a Top Secret mission.  I can tell you a little about it now, but only the parts with a Bottom Open status (not as in needing the loo).

Anyway.  I was even given a train ticket for a special Priority Seat, as you can see.  I am not allowed to disclose my destination.




To most, the reason for me having this seat may not have been immediately obvious, as stated on the notice, as nobody knew I was on a Top Secret mission.

Unfortunately, due to the Top Secret nature of my task, I cannot give you any other details regarding this mission.

All I am allowed to tell you from the Bottom Open status, is that we now have a badger staying with us.




His name is Bond.
Badger Bond.


Here he is entering the Fluffy-Hair house.  He will be with us for a while.

I thought, being black and white, that Nora would be excited to see a fellow bicoloured animal.  But no.  Sadly, Nora has been doing typical panda things, as you can see.




She has been listening to this CD for 3 days apparently.

I'm sure that when she eventually gets out of bed, that she will get on well with Mr Bond.  I hope so, as between me and you, I am a little fed up of him already - he keeps saying everything is "Schplendid" in a funny accent.  Oh well.

Lots of Love, Lewis MAD xx

No comments:

Post a Comment