Thursday 18 August 2011

Pestival

I have just got back from a Panda Festival, known as Pestival.  This, I think, sounds a bit silly and suggests that pandas are pests, which of course they are not - apart from when Nora snores or eats too many cakes!  Anyway, Nora is still there - she has really been enjoying herself as you can see in the photo. 


I came back to the Fluffy-Hair House early because it was too noisy.  Also, my friend Professor Luke was due to visit.  He likes to go for walks, so that is exactly what we did.




It was a bit of a cold day, and silly me forgot to put on my tie to keep me warm.  Oh well.


We enjoyed the sights and talking to the fish.  The conversation was very intellectual and there was no codswallop.


I have learnt a lot from Professor Luke being here.  I'm even considering moving on from being MAD (Master of Animal Detective) and studying to be a DAFT (Doctor of Animal and Fluffy Theories). 

Had better go - time for some milk and banana cake.

Lots of love, Lewis MAD xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment