Sunday 7 August 2011

Taking a Break

You'll be pleased to hear that I am taking some time off from my detective work.  I was very embarrassed that Nora posted that picture of me having too much to drink.  But it made me realise I needed a break.


So, we popped down the road to see some of our Fluffy Friends.


Nora nearly had an unfortunate incident, as you can see below.


To recover she did a spot of sunbathing (after making candy floss soup - which she ate).


I am feeling much more relaxed now, and have told Bond. Badger Bond. that I won't be working for a while.  Indeed, we are even thinking of moving the Fluffy-Hair house again.  We all fancy a change of scene.

Meanwhile, I'll leave you with this photo of me.  I think I look a bit like a film star - don't you?  Maybe I should start a new career...

Lewis hugs and Nora cuddles xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment