Sunday 1 April 2012

Monkey Times


Yet again, Monkey has been on his travels and wanted me to post this.  Apparently he had a tip off about some "gold being in them there hills."  He says this is what the photo shows.  Me, I think it is fools gold (it being April Fool's day and all that).  Obviously, I am not saying that Monkey is a fool (he's too cool), but if it was gold, then maybe somebody would pay for me to go on holiday (I have been working very hard again - Bond. Badger Bond has had me on another mission - which I am not allowed to talk about - Top Secret).

Anyway, Monkey says he is actually working as a journalist for the Monkey Times (although we have never seen the publication here in the Fluffy-Hair house).  It all seems a bit odd, especially as he appears to have spent much of his time lazing by this hot spring.




Oh well.  Monkey is on his way back now.  Apparently he has met a Tree Frog who will be staying with us here in the Fluffy-Hair house.  Nora is very excited.  She's making a special cake for him as I write.  I believe it's an Apple Fool.

Lewis MAD xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment