Tuesday 9 June 2009

messing about in the garden

we went climbing today (to get a better view of the sheep), me and simon. simon, being a sloth, was much better than me. my large bottom sometimes stops me so that i am forced to sit still for a while and have a nap. luckily i had some cake crumbs behind my ear, so it was just like being on a picnic!

although simon usually does his weekly poo on a monday, he did it today instead (for some reason, Chubby took a photo of him, which i thought was a bit rude), in his usual spot.


lewis said because he was a day late that meant he was out of sink or something something. i don't know what lewis was on about. there are no sinks in the garden and at night we sleep in a bed, not in a sink. he even told me i spelt it wrong - he said it is spelled, "sync." that is ridiculous! (sweet yummy nibbly crumbs! thats what i say!)

although chubby was in the garden, she didn't go climbing with us. she gets a bit scared about things. apparently she had a trauma as a young chick. but more on that another time (lewis knows more about it). i don't really know what a trauma is. sounds like a curry to me, and i can't imagine chubby eating a korma. she likes burgers and chips (that might be why she is chubby)
anyway, i'm off now. we love sunshine!
nora x

No comments:

Post a Comment