Monday 8 June 2009

Swanning Around

Crikey! I've been so busy: practicing my drumming, looking for lost sheep, being hired by the dog next door - Sniff of the yard - to do some detective work (lost sausages - eventually found hanging from branch in the sausage tree), and watching myself on TV (Inspector Morse's 'helper').

So sorry if you've missed me. Indeed, I'm only on here for a few minutes as it'll soon be time for my banana-break. Nora thinks that sounds silly, because a banana doesn't break, it just gets a bit mushy and mashed (not quite like a potato though). Nora sometimes gets confused that some words can mean two different things.


Anyway, we have a baby swan staying with us, called Willam. Chubby has been looking after him as you can see. He's a bit noisey, especially when Mr Raimi the llama starts screaming and Zippy gets more mad (he's in the other photo - when it's quiet, he'll suddenly shout out "Where's Jeffrey?") . And then if I play the drums at the same time it sounds louder than an airport (I should know, I've been to a few. Don't like it though - especially when travelling home again as my face can sometimes be pushed up against the clothes that need washing - yucky yuck).

Anyway. Banana becons. See you soon! Love Lewis x

No comments:

Post a Comment