Sunday 18 October 2009

Garden Gaiety then Gloom

I'm having a break. Nora is downstairs (being lazy and watching TV) and I'm annoyed with her. The vegetables have all gone for a drink to the salad bar, and the Blue Footed Boobie is having his lunch.



We've been out in the garden. It was great! But the grass was long (even Dolly couldn't nibble it all up). So, I thought we had better go and do some gardening. It was very hard work.

Nora, as you can see, threw down the gloves and decided to go for a kip on Dolly. She is so lazy.

I worked very hard (stopping only briefly for a chat with Gordon the Gnome).


He was guarding the potatoes. Apparently they make good detectives (like me), because they keep their eyes peeled. A lesson for us all there. Nora, on the other hand, had her eyes closed.

So, I'm having a banana break (or slice). I think I might go on strike next week (and join the post men). I wish some of the other animals in the Fluffy-hair house would actually help with the chores.

Lewis (on strike from NOW) :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment