Sunday 11 October 2009

sleep

oh dear. its been pandamonium. or was that immodium? i can't remember. anyway. i didn't sleep for days (well, nights) as i was scared about making a mess in the bed. but then i did get to sleep (and did not make a mess). i slept so hard that i must have walked in my sleep, as i woke up in a very strange house.



i found some chocolate, but it turned out to be a brown candle.


luckily there was a door in the door, so i managed to get out without anyone noticing.
apparently, all the animals in the fluffy-hair house were worried about me. they looked everywhere - the fridge, the cupboards, the biscuit tin, under the rug, even out in the bins! but could not find me.



luckily for me, lewis used his detective skills and managed to spot some of my paw prints and found a trail of rice crispies. so he followed the trail of crisp-rice and found me!


i hadn't gone far. thanks to lewis, i am safely back in the fluffy-hair house. i am now sleeping every night, helped by a mug of hot chocolate (yummy).


everybody poos.
take comfort in your friends.
everybody poos,
sometimes


(domesticated) nora xx (no poo when asleep here)

No comments:

Post a Comment