Thursday 1 October 2009

Poo

Well. Its been a bit of a poo day today. First of all, the card-camera-photo-sticky-thing broke, so you will have to wait a while to see us again. Then Nora was sent an 'anonymous' email accusing her of pooing in her sleep! This 'anonymous' fluffy creature had heard that's what pandas do when asleep! This email possibly originated from a tiger with a grudge. I shall use my detective skills to find out more...

Anyway. Nora is refusing to go to bed, just in case she makes a mess in the middle of the night. I've told her not to be so silly, and that all will be well. I too, have been tarred with the poo brush of lies - obviously not literally. Apparently, gorillas eat their own poo! But I don't. And it upsets me to think that others think I would! Perhaps we should all take a leaf out of Simon the Sloth's book (tree) and just go once a week in the same spot.

Lewis (not poo-is)

No comments:

Post a Comment